Call Us Today
- What makes us better than other landscape companies?
- Our Client First philosophy, its your home and we value your input. Our team of landscape/hardscape pros are all highly trained and knowledgeable in all areas of landscaping.
- Why is Mowing the Right Height and In Alternating Patterns Important?
- We recommend keeping your lawn at a height of 3 inches but could vary based on the type of grass used in your lawn. Grass will develop a grain based on your cutting direction, leaning in the direction you mow. By varying the direction grass will grow straighter removing ruts from your lawn.
- What Are The Benefits of Lawn Overseeding and Aeration?
- We recommend overseeding and aeration during the fall. Overseeding will fill in gaps and thicken your lawn to prevent weed growth and improve your curb appeal. Lawn aeration increases airflow to your grassroots, improving their depth and strength. Aeration works hand in hand with overseeding providing a good foundation for new growth.
- What Type of Maintenance Does An Irrigation System Require?
- Proper maintenance of your lawns irrigation system can reduce water waste and improve plant life. Maintenance is fairly simple — check the system at least two times seasonally when first turned on and halfway through the season. Regular maintenance includes inspecting the controller, updating any times or dates, checking all wire connections, replacing backup battery and turning on each zone to check for damages. After growing season we recommend that all lines and heads be blown out, so the lines and hardware won't freeze and crack during the winter.
- When and Why Should I Fertilize My Lawn?
- Fertilizing your lawn is an imperative task ensuring it has proper nutrients all growing season. Lawn fertilization provides slow release of organic nutrients along with carefully blended amount of nutrients, promoting new leaf, cell wall and root growth. We recommend lawn fertilizer treatments in the early fall.
- How Can A Well-Landscaped Property Help Sell My Home?
- Your landscape is always the first thing a potential buyer sees when approaching your home. An attractive and well maintained lawn and plantlife adds curb appeal and a welcoming aesthetic. With a well-landscaped property, you can even see up to 10% home value added, so take your landscape project seriously.
- How often and how much should I water my trees?
- Obligations of business will frequently occur sed that pleasures have to be repudiateds and our annoyances matters to this principle.
What Are People Saying About Green Leaves
Bringing Life To Your Backyard
Very good people. Always thorough work.Bruno guy do very good job!
Not only do they do outstanding lawn care, their masonry work is top-notch! They put in a walkway and patio for us almost 4 years ago and it still looks…
Echoing other customers, Green Leaves did a fantastic job building a backyard retaining wall! The workers were professional, diligent, and timely. I would certainly hire them again for any landscaping…
They have been handling the landscaping & plowing at numerous condo associations for our company over the past 5 years. They are polite, responsive and do outstanding work!!